Couple counselling and therapy is a positive and effective method for improving a relationship or resolving conflicting issues between two people.
In addition to individual and couple counselling and therapy services, Genevieve also facilitates a number of specialist workshops designed to tackle specific issues. For further information about Genevieve’s specialist workshops and seminars, please get in contact.
Popular specialist workshops:-
- Counsellor and psychotherapist workshops
- Therapeutic Tango, Monthly on Thursdays 8pm-10pm
- Dream interpretation (One Day Workshop)
- Therapeutic slimming groups (1hr and 30mins weekly classes)
- Addiction (weekly classes)
- Professional and personal communication skills improvement (weekly classes)
- Couple’s conflict resolution and prevention (One Day Workshop)
- Seminar- Sex Therapy for Counsellors
Counsellor and psychotherapist workshops
Student and recently graduated counsellors and psychotherapists can participate in a number of educational seminars in preparation of future clients.
This includes psyche and soma workshops (single day), how to set a successful practice (two hour seminar), handling sexual issues (single day), marriage preparation (one day workshops), and relationship strengthening and enrichment.
To be informed of the next Clinical Supervision Seminars please subscribe to the Newsletter:-
Genevieve runs workshops every month on Thursdays. You do not need to be a tango dancer to participate as the focus will be on connecting with yourself and others.
This technique can bring huge insight into your life and relationships. Couples can improve their relationships enormously from Therapeutic Tango.
IT TAKES 2 TO TANGO!